Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Cat Cafe

We went to a cat cafe a couple weekends ago. It's a very interesting concept and different pet cafe's can vary in bizarreness :) The one we went to was pleasant. You sanitize your hands before entering and don a pair of slippers. You are encouraged to purchase a drink before sitting and simply enjoy the cats that meander around the cafe. It seems to be a win-win for the cats and city pet lovers who simply can't manage to have a pet of their own. They ask that you don't wake the cats while they are sleeping, they get fed well and get as much attention as they want. Johnny loves cats but is highly allergic. After pre-treating his allergies with medicine, it was quite an enjoyable experience. I can see how this concept would thrive in a big city where the majority of people live in minimal sized apartments and work long hours during the day.






apparently it's easy to loose your seat around here...


so relaxed



just hangin' out drinking ice tea and petting cats :)

4 comments:

  1. (some of the pictures in this post are a little blurry...still, a year later trying to understand all the details of our camera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I would LOVE to go there!!! I started laughing when I saw the expression on the second from the bottom. :-) I wish we had those here! Maybe a second business venture, Johnny??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! That cat had so many funny expressions...I think partly because he was blessed with such an exceptional face to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is HILARIOUS!!! What a funny concept. I love it.

    ReplyDelete