Santorini was romantic and beautiful. Most of these pictures were taken on the northern tip of Santorini in a part of town called Oia. We spent the day here soaking up the sun, exploring the area and trying not to take pictures when we turned every corner.
I had to get the large zoom lens out for this picture because the guy in the middle (as you can tell) wasn't too keen on being in the picture. I felt like a secret paparazzi as I snapped the picture and turned the other way...I think he was on to me though!
soaking up the rays
protecting himself from the rays ( I called him shade boy)
Oia (as you can tell) is known for it's sunsets. We noticed that most pictures people see of Greece are from Oia. The sunset was a perfect ending to the picturesque day.
Um, yeah, this is the Greece that I want to visit!!!
ReplyDeleteNaomi, Santorini is one of the islands! This is very close to where my friends run there Artesianal fest! The 4 of us need to plan a trip & go island hopping!
ReplyDelete