Thursday, 26 August 2010

The Harvey's go to Korea!


This weekend marked 2 weeks of being in South Korea. We are adjusting well to our life here and all the new stimulation that comes from culture shock. We feel very blessed to be in the neighborhood and working at the school that we do. The mountains surround our little region of Seoul. We went exploring last week and discovered a trail head only 15 minutes from our apartment. Teaching has been an adjustment but so far we really like the school we are at, the staff and Korean teachers are really nice. We are safe and sound, and are so glad that we are doing this adventure together!
I am only posting a video of our apartment today but hope to post several pictures of our surroundings in the next couple of days!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that video...great to have a visual of your apartment! Mom and Dad told me about the shower, but actually seeing it...wow...interesting! :-) I love how you called it "efficient" that they combine all the rooms together in one. Ha! We'll definitely have to skype soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best Apartament I ever seen.I like your bedroom,is so cool,nice closet to.Thak you for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo excited for you guys! Keep the posts coming. Looks like you have a cozy little place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete