One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the wild Snow Monkeys in Jigokudani Yaenkoen, just outside of Hakuba where we skied the days before. It was such an unreal experience to be surrounded by so many wild monkeys crawling in between and around our legs. We came just in time when the caretakers of the park were feeding them. They all scattered down the mountain to enjoy their afternoon snack.
Even though I posted a lot of pictures, this is seriously not even a 1/4 of what we took :) If it weren't for the bitter cold and frozen fingers, we could have stayed there all day and just watched in awe as we stood there spectating the life of these wild animals.
Several of these pictures look like they are straight out of National Geographic! No, I'm serious...it's not just that I'm your mother.
ReplyDeleteHow entertaining that must've been!
These are amazing! What a life long memory this is....thrilled for you both...and I love the credits to the video
ReplyDelete