Sunday, 10 April 2011

Let the Studying Begin!


As those of you close to me know, I have juggled around ideas on how and when I will finish my nursing studies through out the past two years. I have finally decided to finish my RN through Excelsior College. It's an online program based out of New York. It has been a difficult  decision making process and I have gone back and forth with my options. The bottom line is...I just want to be finished so I can move forward and explore more doors as they open. While being in Korea it has been a struggle not keeping my mind fresh in the nursing field and also feeling like I was taking a "year off" with what I've worked so hard towards. There is a testing center here in Seoul where I can take my theory exams which is 90% of what I need before I can take my boards. My goal is to complete as many of those exams as possible before we come home in August. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!! There. I wished it. But, in reality, I don't think you "need" luck. You're such a good student, and you work so hard. You'll do great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you'll do great! You're definitely not "stupid" like all those other students Johnny was talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock it, girl! SO proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete