I drew a crowd until I stopped because I couldn't remember anymore of the dance (it's been about 10yrs!) The piper said I still had a spring in my step :)
Making a hot meal in our hostel after a cold rainy day
Amazing pictures! We are so happy you are having such a great adventure. LOVE the dancing with the piper and in the castle. Too cool! The last sheep picture with the mom and lamb is a prize winner. love, grandpa and aunt carol
The Scottish dancer is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that you danced in the streets! haha
ReplyDeleteI too love that you danced right there...that's awesome! Johnny joined you, right?? Ha Ha! :-)
ReplyDeleteEm, you crack me up! I am so glad you got to do that. :) Keep the pics comin'!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! We are so happy you are having such a great adventure. LOVE the dancing with the piper and in the castle. Too cool! The last sheep picture with the mom and lamb is a prize winner. love, grandpa and aunt carol
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl---go emmy go! You have a spring in your spirit to my babykangaroo!
ReplyDelete