Monday, 7 June 2010

Ireland


First stop Dublin!

our first day in Dublin we had lunch in town with great traditional live Irish music







believe it or not, we found gold in Ireland! There was a little stream along the side of the road that had specks of gold in the rocks. (and no, we didn't follow a rainbow, our tour guide showed us :) )






this baby sheep was so cute! It could barely walk and it kept falling down and getting back up...just precious to see it so young! ( I will make a whole blog on our sheep pics later!)


the needles from this tree are broken down and used in the treatment of breast cancer...amazing.




one of the best apple crumbles we have ever had!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful, beautiful pictures! isn't our world so wonderful? love you both as wide as the oceans & then some, --mom-becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're keeping a record of your glorious adventures. That way we can all live vicariously through you! Pics are beautiful...love the baby lamb. And, Johnny...the name of your blog...perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I came up with the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops...sorry. Johnny has always been known as a great "name-er"...I guess he married someone who shares the same talent.

    ReplyDelete